ALL CAMPUS VISITORS MUST:
- Request an appointment for a visitation date and time from the office staff after entering the school office.
- Complete a visitor’s permit and obtain the principal/designee’s approval before proceeding to the classroom.
- Determine the classroom activity you are observing and keep the classroom observation time and frequency reasonable.
- Follow the school’s established procedures for scheduling an appointment with the teacher(s) and/or principal/designee after the classroom visit, if needed.
- Return the visitor’s permit to the school office before leaving the campus.
SOME IMPORTANT RULES FOR VISITORS:
- Enter and leave the classroom as quietly as possible.
- Do not converse with the students, teacher, and/or instructional assistants during the visitation.
- Do not interfere with any school activity during the visitation.