All student and staff health and wellbeing are paramount and will guide our decisions. All individuals entering the campus will have to follow and adhere to stringent guidelines. Individuals are encouraged to download the dailypass.lausd.net and have their daily QR Code prior to their arrival on campus. In addition, all individuals will be scanned with a touch-less thermal temperature scanner and answer the Daily Health Screen Questionnaire.
Families may choose to be tested at a local LAUSD COVID-19 Testing Site (Link) or from their private healthcare provider.
Daily Pass App Resources:
1. LAUSD Daily Pass - https://achieve.lausd.net/dailypass
2. How to Use the Daily Pass for STUDENTS & EMPLOYEES -
3. How to Create a Daily Pass Shortcut for iPhone -
4. How to Create a Daily Pass Shortcut for Android -
5. How to Use the Daily Pass for PARENTS -
6. COVID-19/Daily Pass Frequently Asked Questions - https://achieve.lausd.net/covidfaq
7. LAUSD Help Desk:
- For families: (213) 443-1300
- Student & family wellness (213) 241-3840